The varied shades of life...That lie twixt black and white
The many paths we take...Between birth and death



  Wednesday, January 12, 2005
A tribute to Celine Dion 

Sorry dear Mrs. Dion,

As you all know, i have not posted in ages. That was simply because it was christmas and new yr weekends and also, i was studying for my exams. Exams start tomorrow and so my head is just full of highly uninterestin facts which i shall not espouse here

I did however, remember this from ages ago. This is something Neuro and I came up with in the good old days back in school when we used to write a spoof magazine. Still makes me laugh my head off. Oh,and wish me luck. First exam at 9 AM tomorrow.. Well, have done all my revision so hopefully, it should go well. Next one not until next week so can have some peace after tomorrow morning. Till we meet again, yenjaaaaiiiii!!!!

In the memory of those who smelt it... and now are in their Heavenly abode...This is also dedicated to his legendry CH4 which, after departing from the first bench, cut many a budding life short.

Sing along to the tune of"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Whatshername??

Everyday in my class
I see you... I fear you
That is how I hate you..
(Dont) go onnnnnn..

Far across the classroom
And the benches between us
You have come to kill me...
(Dont) go onnn...

Yooooou'll f*rrrrrt...
Where ever you are...
And I know that you're fa*t will go on...

Onnnnnnce morrrrrre...
You open that **** <--- (Rhymes with "goal")
And its here in the classroom
And the fa*t does...
Go onnn and ooooonnnn...

You can fa*t just time
But it last lasts for a life time
And the stink ne'er goes till...
We're gonnnne (To heaven)

Pain was when I smelt you
All the time... I hate you
In my life... the stink will
Go on...

Near ... Faaaaaaar...
Where ever you are...
I believe the fa*t does...
Go onnnnn...

Once morrrrre...
you open that **** <--- (Rhymes with "goal")
And its here in the classroom
And the fa*t does..
Go onnn...

You're Heeeeeeeeere...
What more could I fear...?
And I know that your fa*t will..
Go onnn...

The smellll's gonna stay...
Forever this way...
And it's here in the classroom
And the fart will go onnn...
AAAAANNNND ONNNNN!!!


[Bows] Thank you... Thank you very much!

Daily Blabber © 1999



X!   Posted By Abhinay | 7:17 pm | |








                         














Recent Muses

My brain has been busy!!

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Well, Well, Well, whaddaya know, Xcentric IS still...

New Photoblog

ONE Good Reason to marry an Indian Girl..

Almost 40, kids and STILL stunningly gorgeous..Saw...

For those less fortunate

"HAPPY??" Diwali

Weekends and Dreams

The weather is horrible.......












Frequents









Happy Surfing!!

Chicken Soup On The Web
Daily Calvin + Hobbes
Metallica.com
Website for our School Year
Funny Bone: Comedy at its best
No NO not the B****y Insect

Footprints in the sand



Tune In








All Ye Jobless People
Out There

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter



Email Me!
theoneandonly_abhinay[#]hotmail.com
[#] = @





Abhinay/Male/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/West Yorkshire/Leeds, speaks English and Hindi. Eye color is black. I am also confident. My interests are Basketball/Cricket.
Abhinay, Male, 21-25, Univ of Leeds (UK)/Ahmedabad (INDIA), Basketball and Cricket, Classic rock and Jazz, Kishore and Rafi, Calvin and Hobbes


View my Profile
Designed by
The Xcentric One and The Neurotic One
Created by
The Xcentric One and The Neurotic One




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Ladies, Gentlemen, kids and all u clever animals out there that can work a computer and landed up in my world through a silly typo or bcoz u thought you were being brave, please note that I take no responsibility for any and all side effects that may be suffered as a result of viewing this incredible site. All readers are cautioned against side effects such as nausea, agony, pain, trauma, temporary or permanent insanity, insomnia, psychosis, transformations into weird and wonderful creatures, nightmares about cockroaches or spiders or ugly fat men or any thing else,stupidity, believing you are superman and most serious of all: brief flashes of intelligence.

Thank you for your kind cooperation in being part of my study into the insanity of human life :D.

Works best on 1024x768 resolution. Results vary otherwise.