The varied shades of life...That lie twixt black and white
The many paths we take...Between birth and death



  Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Jobs and Love 

Well, you have all obviously noticed my absence..LIfe has been very very busy the last few weeks..My masters report is due on 6th May and me been working my rear end off to get the bloody thing done..Another 17 days to go for that deadline...and 45 to go for the end of my degree..Such a sad life..After 4 years of university, I am now reduced to counting the days left..sigh..kya kiya jaye..

Anyways, on a brighter note, have got myself a job :) so thats one stress less..Still waiting to hear from two other places by end of this week and got a couple more interviews lined up as well..Still not quite sure what to do but will sit down and decide soon..Thou shall be updated soon :D Another 3 weeks and i will be back to my regular posting..

Well, thats the "job" part sorted..Now for the "love"..And before you tear you hair out wondering WHO would be so stupid, it is only a damn quiz...hehehe

HASH(0x8be0d84)
Fairy tales, your love will be like an imaginary
story, you love to love, you believe you have
only one soul mate is waiting for you some
where in this world and you are sure you will
find them one day, and when you do you will
make them the happiest in the whole world.

Where will you find love?
brought to you by Quizilla

LMAO..found this hilarious so thought i might as well share..

Damn right I will make my soulmate the happiest in the whole world..by NOT marrying them..heheheh...am sure she will be over the moon with relief :D

Right, back to work..Enjoy peoples..and come back in a few weeks..The madness shall continue with renewed vigour then..After all, have 2 months of pent up nonsense to let loose!!

For now, wish me luck as i break my head writing up my reports..Adios

X!   Posted By Abhinay | 6:46 pm | |








                         














Recent Muses

He He He He He He

The Results are Out

This Day in History

A tribute to Celine Dion

My brain has been busy!!

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Well, Well, Well, whaddaya know, Xcentric IS still...

New Photoblog

ONE Good Reason to marry an Indian Girl..

Almost 40, kids and STILL stunningly gorgeous..Saw...












Frequents









Happy Surfing!!

Chicken Soup On The Web
Daily Calvin + Hobbes
Metallica.com
Website for our School Year
Funny Bone: Comedy at its best
No NO not the B****y Insect

Footprints in the sand



Tune In








All Ye Jobless People
Out There

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter



Email Me!
theoneandonly_abhinay[#]hotmail.com
[#] = @





Abhinay/Male/21-25. Lives in United Kingdom/West Yorkshire/Leeds, speaks English and Hindi. Eye color is black. I am also confident. My interests are Basketball/Cricket.
Abhinay, Male, 21-25, Univ of Leeds (UK)/Ahmedabad (INDIA), Basketball and Cricket, Classic rock and Jazz, Kishore and Rafi, Calvin and Hobbes


View my Profile
Designed by
The Xcentric One and The Neurotic One
Created by
The Xcentric One and The Neurotic One




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Ladies, Gentlemen, kids and all u clever animals out there that can work a computer and landed up in my world through a silly typo or bcoz u thought you were being brave, please note that I take no responsibility for any and all side effects that may be suffered as a result of viewing this incredible site. All readers are cautioned against side effects such as nausea, agony, pain, trauma, temporary or permanent insanity, insomnia, psychosis, transformations into weird and wonderful creatures, nightmares about cockroaches or spiders or ugly fat men or any thing else,stupidity, believing you are superman and most serious of all: brief flashes of intelligence.

Thank you for your kind cooperation in being part of my study into the insanity of human life :D.

Works best on 1024x768 resolution. Results vary otherwise.